Range Safety RulesTo save time, fill out the waiver form before you come to shoot on the range:
Click here to fill out the waiver form
Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range, LLC employs Range Safety Officers for the safety of its customers and employees. RSOs reserve the right to dismiss any customer who is in violation of the rules posted below.
- Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
- Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.
- The range is always "hot". Never move forward of the firing line.
- Fire only at range targets.
- All firearms will be CASED when entering/leaving range pods.*
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times inside range pods.
- Upon the command "Cease Fire" Stop All Shooting Immediately! Safely make your weapon CONDITION 4.
- Never consume alcohol or use illegal drugs before or while shooting.
- Act Responsibly At All Times.
- Everyone is a Safety Officer! If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a Range Safety Officer immediately!!
CONDITION 1. To place a weapon in condition 1, a round must be in position to be fired and the safety must be on.
CONDITON 2. To place a weapon in condition 2, a round must be in position to be fired, the weapon�s action must be closed, and the hammer must be forward. (This condition only applies to weapons that have external hammers).
CONDITION 3. To place a weapon in condition 3, ammunition is in position to be chambered, the chamber is empty, the action is closed, and the safety is on.
CONDITION 4. To place a weapon in condition 4, all ammunition is removed,
the chamber is empty, the action is closed, and the safety is on.