Steps for Suppressor Purchase:
The steps to suppressor ownership is simple and your dealer will walk you through the process each step of the way.
- Locate a class III dealer in your state to handle your transfer.
- Place your order through Liberty Suppressors or your Class III Dealer.
- Pick up your prefilled ATF Form 4 packet, from your dealer.
- Complete your ATF Form 4 packet, which will require:
- a $200 check payable to the ATF for your Transfer Tax Stamp
- a trip to your local Sheriff’s office or CLEO to have him sign the forms and do fingerprint cards. (If your suppressor is owned by your Trust or Corporation, you will skip this step)
- Attach a passport portrait onto the form. (If your suppressor is owned by your Trust or Corporation, you will skip this step)
- Mail your form 4 packet to the ATF. Allow a minimum of one month (4-6 month Average) for processing w/ the ATF. Once the form 4 is approved, it will be sent back to your dealer and you can go pick up your Suppressor !
THATS IT! YOUR SUPPRESSOR IS NOW YOURS TO ENJOY
FOR A LIFETIME!
Got more questions about Liberty Suppressors? Check them out here!